Procedure to download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates must access the link which leads to the JEE Main Admit Card 2017
- The Application Number and Password including other details must be entered by the candidate.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
- The system will generate the JEE Main Admit Card
Verifying the details in JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned in the Admit Card of JEE Main 2017. The details which will be printed on the Admit Card will be as follows:
- Candidate's Name
- JEE Main 2017 Paper
- Date of Birth
- Test City
- Time and Date of exam
- JEE Main 2017 Exam Centre
- State Code of Eligibility
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Important Instructions for the exam
If a candidate finds any discrepancy in the JEE Main Admit Card, he/she must immediately contact JEE Main Secretariat. Carrying Admit Card with incorrect information will harm the candidates.
Important Details about JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates must note the important details related to Admit Card.
- The Aadhar Card is a mandatory document that has been introduced by CBSE this year. There is a possibility that candidates will have to enter their Aadhar Card Number to download the Admit Card.
- The JEE Main 2017 Admit Card will be issued provisionally after satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- The candidates will be permanently disqualified from the test, if they will carry unauthentic Admit Card.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the JEE Main Admit Card 2017, as it will be used in various stages.