How to download JEE Main 2017 Answer Key?
The official Answer Key of JEE Main can be downloaded from the website on April 18 to 22, 2017. However, many coaching institutes will issue their own answer key on their website. Candidates can download any of the trustworthy answer key. To download the JEE Main Answer Key candidates will be needed to follow the instructions given below.
- Go to the official website or unofficial website.
- Candidates will be required to login with the credentials.
- After downloading the answer key, start calculating the correct and incorrect answers as per the JEE Main 2017 Exam Pattern.
- From the total number of the paper subtract the total number of incorrect answer.
Challenging JEE Main Answer Key
- Candidates can challenge the official answer key through online mode.
- For that, they will require to log in with the application number, date of birth and security pin.
- After logging in, fill the application form. After filling the form, a candidate needs to deposit Rs. 1000/- per question to challenge the answer key. The fee can be paid through Debit/Credit Card or E-Challan. The remitted fees will not be refunded.
- The final decision on the answer key will be done by CBSE or Joint Admission Board. No other discussion will be entertained.