How to see Maharashtra Board HSC Result?
1. Enter the web address of Board in the browser and visit the official website.
2. The student can also click on the direct link hosted at our site.
3. On the first page, also known as the homepage of the site, kindly click on the link for class XII result given under the results tab.
4. Clicking on the appropriate link, the candidate will be able to enter the roll code, roll number and other necessary details that are asked in the given fields.
5. Before submitting all the details kindly confirm all the entered details and make the correction, if needed.
6. Finally, on submission, the Maharashtra Board HSC Result 2016 will be displayed on the screen.
7. Take the print out of the same by using the print command.
About Maharashtra Board-
MBSHSE which is also known by the name of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education was established in the year 1996. The Board functions are monitored by the state Government and the Board is taking every possible step to improve the education standards of education in the state of Maharashtra. The central headquarter of MBSHSE is situated in Pune.
For more details visit official website.