Features of the SSC JE Result 2015
Some of the features of the JE Result 2015 are as follows:
- The Result will be declared on the official website of SSC.
- The result will also be accounted by the Commission to prepare the final merit list.
- The result will be the prerequisite condition for participation of candidates in the Interview conducted by SSC.
- The candidates will have to visit the official website and follow some instruction laid in the later part of this article.
Posts Filled through the SSC JE Result 2015:
Following posts are up for grab through the declaration of SSC JE Result 2015 for which the exam was conducted in the month of January 2016:
- JE in Civil and Electrical Department of CPWD as well as Department of posts (DoP)
- JE in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Department in BRO under Ministry of Defense
- JE in Electrical and Mechanical as well as in Quantity Surveying & Contract In Military Engineering Services (MES)
- JE in Civil and Mechanical Department in CWC and Farakka Barrage
SSC JE Cut off 2015 (Expected)
- SC- 75-85
- ST – 65-75
- OBC – 80-90
- HH – 70-78
- Unreserved General – 95-105
- SC- 110-120
- ST – 95-105
- OBC – 110-120
- HH – 70-80
- Unreserved General – 120-125
Procedures to check the SSC JE Result 2015:
The Commission will be declaring the SSC JE Result on its website and hence the candidates must know the procedure to check the result. The following instructions will help them check their result easily:
- First of all, the candidates who have filled the Application will be required to visit the official website of SSC or click here ssconline.nic.in
- On the website, find ands click on the link of the result. The link would be titled as ‘Junior Engineer Written Exam Result 2015, conducted on 31st January’.
- On the following page, furnish the information demanded by the dialogue box such as application form number or Roll number and date of birth.
- The result will get displayed. Download it and keep it safe.