Stages of the SSC CGL 2016
The SSC CGL 2016 will be conducted in two stages as against three stages in the previous years. Following will be the two stages of recruitment:
- Combined Graduate level tier 1 Exam – Preliminary examination to select candidates for the Tier 2 exam.
- Combined Graduate Level Tier 2 Exam – Main Examination to select candidates for the appointment.
- Combined Graduate Level Tier 3 exam- a comprehensive 100 marks examination (Descriptive)
- Name of the Examination – Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016
- Conducting authority – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Level of the Exam – Undergraduate
- Type – all India Type
- Mode of Examination – offline
- Mode of Application - Online
- Release of SSC CGL Application form 2016 online – 13th February 2016
- Last day to fill the Application form – 30th March 2016
- Last day to pay exam fee – 30th March 2016
- Date of SSC CGL 2016 – August 2016
- Tier -I — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -II — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -III — Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
The written examination of SSC CGL 2016 will consist of two stages – Tier- I and Tier- II. As per the calendar, Tier- 1 exam will now be held in the month of August 2016 and The details for the Tier -2 exam will be updated shortly along with the dates of CGL 1. Candidates who will qualify the Tier-1 exam will be eligible to appear in the Tier-2 Exam in August. For the information, both the exam will be an objective –based test comprising of multiple choice questions.
For any other information about the SSC CGL 2016, stay updated with Entrancecorner.