Tpo check the result the aspirants should visit the official website of LIC and also by clicking on the direct link hosted by Entrance Corner. Huge number of candidates has applied for the LIC AAO 2016 recruitment as the vacancies are enough. LIC AAO Result 2016 will be declared via online modem only. No candidate shall be intimated individually about the result.
Process to view LIC AAO Result 2016
- The candidates will first have to visit the official website of LIC.
- On the homepage, click on the link of the result which would be titled as ‘LIC AAO Result 2016’
- On the next page, furnish the information asked by the Dialogue Box.
- Download the Result sheet and get it printed.
LIC AAO Cutoff 2016
Candidates must be informed that the LIC AAO cutoff will be applied in two stages:
1. on scores in individual tests
2. on Total Score
LIC will decide the minimum marks to be obtained in each Section as well as the aggregate score to shortlist the candidates. Hence, it is important for the candidates to well in all the sections in order to qualify the sectional as well as aggregate cutoff. Candidate MUST pass in each Section separately and should also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate to qualify for the interview.
LIC AAO Selection Procedure:
Selection of the candidates is to be made on the basis of performance in the LIC AAO on-line Examination followed by a personal interview. Successful candidates in the online examination shall be required to appear in the personal interview. The final selection stage is Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination. Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year which is extendible up to 2 years.
Salient features about the LIC AAO Result 2016
- After the conduct of the online examination, Life Insurance Corporation of India will publish the list of the candidates who shall be shortlisted for the Interviews
- Shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the online examination
- The result PDF will be released enlisting the names and roll number of the candidates shortlisted for the further selection round i.e. Interview
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile equating method.
For any other update on the LIC AAO Result 2016, stay updated with Entrance corner portal.