Procedure to fill UPSEE 2017 Application Form
- Candidates will be required to register online.
- First of all, candidates will fill in their all the personal details such as Father's Name, Mother's Name, Domicile of Parents.
- Communication Address will be filled by the candidates with a valid mobile number, E-mail ID.
- Candidates will also have to select the UPSEE 2017 Exam Centre while filling the application form.
- Choose a password and a security question for security purpose.
- If the candidate wants to edit or modify the changes, click on 'Edit' button for the required changes.
- After completion of the UPSEE Application Form click on 'Submit' to proceed.
- Verify the information filled in the application form when it will be reviewed.
- Click on 'Edit Application Form' for any modifications.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression in the UPSEE Application Form 2017 as per the specifications.
- The payment will be done by the candidate in online mode via Debit/Credit Card. The application fee for Male/Transgender candidates of General candidates id Rs. 1000/- and for Female and other SC/ST candidates id Rs. 500/-.
- After the successful payment, the system will display the transaction number, which must be downloaded for future references.
- Candidates must download the confirmation page and preserve it till the end of the admission process.
In case candidates find any difficulty while filling the UPSEE 2017 Application Form, they must contact the Admission Helpdesk or can send a mail. The subject line of the email should be 'Seeking Help'.