KEAM 2017 Application Form
Only candidates who will register themselves will be eligible to appear in the entrance test. Check the procedure to fill the application form below.
- Candidates will have to enter their Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, Password and other details.
- After registration, an application number will be send to the mobile number. Using the application number and password, candidates will have to log in to fill the KEAM 2017 Application Form.
- Candidates will be required to fill the required personal, academic and other details mentioned in the form. They also have to select the centre and course they are opting for.
- Candidates will then upload their scanned passport size photograph.
- The fees will be paid by the candidates.
- Click on 'Submit' and command for a print out of the application form.
- Candidates will have to affix their passport sized photo, left thumb impression and fill up the other details.
- The print out of the application form with requisite documents will be sent to CEE - Kerala.
- Candidates, who appeared in KEAM 2017 will be availed admission in B.Tech courses.
- It is mandatory to register, after fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- The exam consists of two papers - Paper I (Physics and Chemistry) and Paper II (Mathematics) and will be conducted in offline mode.
- There will be 120 Multiple Type Questions with a total of 480 marks.
- For every correct answer, 04 marks will be added, whereas, 1 mark will be subtracted for each incorrect answer. The paper will be 2 and a half hours.
- The candidate must be aware of KEAM Syllabus for the preparation and topics covered in the exam.
- Counselling will be done for Seat Allotment process from the 4th week of June, 2017.