WBJEE Application Form
To apply for the WBJEE 2017, candidates must visit the official website. Candidates must search the 'How to apply' option and click on it. In the Application Form of WBJEE, candidates must fill it following the below mentioned details.
- Personal details
- WBJEE course and exam city details
- Education details
- Communication details
- A password must be entered. The password must contain at least one numeric value, one upper and lower case value, and one special character.
- Enter the displayed security pin.
- Uploading of the passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Remittance of application fee which is Rs. 500/- through online or Allahabad Bank e-challan.
WBJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the WBJEE entrance examination, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria set by the conducting authority for the admission. Candidates who will not fulfil the certain criteria will not be allowed to appear in the test. Check the eligibility criteria below:
- A candidate must be of 17 years old, as on December 31, 2017. Candidates born after January 01, 2000, are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination.
- Candidates must obtain pass marks in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Computer Application in regular class mode.
- General candidates must have secured an aggregate of 45% marks and 40% marks must be scored by reserved category candidates in PCM and should pass in English also with a minimum of 30% marks from recognised state or central board.