There is only one method to check the result i.e. online on the official website of the VIT University. No candidate will receive physical copy of the statement of marks on his registered residential address. The appeared candidates can follow these steps to check VITEEE 2016 Result in online mode:
- Access the official website of the VIT University on the computer.
- On the homepage of the site, find and click the link for result.
- Enter application number, roll number, and other information.
- Check the fields and make corrections, if needed. Press ‘submit’.
- Result cum scorecard will now be shown on the computer screen.
- Press print command to take printout of the examination result.
As per the marks obtained in the VITEEE 2016 Result, the university will assign a rank. However, this rank will not be based on the raw score in the examination but on the basis of equipercentile method. This method will consider VITEEE 2016 exam difficulty level, session, and average performance of the candidates in that particular session. This is a fair method of evaluating candidates’ performance for allotment process. The merit listed candidates will be called for counselling which will be held in the 2nd week of May 2016. In counselling, candidates’ equipercentile rank will be considered to determine their eligibility for allotment. It will be asked to the candidates to bring a copy of the result to the counselling venue.