Steps to fill KVPY 2016 Application Form
A candidate can follow these steps to fill the online application form on the official website of KVPY:
- Find the link for KVPY Application Form on the official site.
- Register by creating an account by giving basic details.
- Access the website and login into the account to proceed.
- Enter all the asked details correctly in the respective fields.
- Upload scanned images in proper format and resolution.
- Verify the fields of application form for any error.
- Make payment of the application fee in available modes.
- Generate printout of the application form and keep it safe.
KVPY 2016 Application Form – Fee and Payment Modes
To complete the KVPY 2016 Application Form process, candidates have to pay non-refundable and non-transferable fee. Application fee will be charged differently for each category of the candidates. There are two modes through which payment can be done i.e. online and offline. Candidate can make use of credit card, debit card, and net banking to make the fee payment in online mode and challan in case of offline mode. The fee for general and OBC category is Rs.1000+ KVAT @ 5.5% i.e. Rs.1055 and for SC / ST / PWD categories, it is Rs.500+ KVAT @ 5.5%= Rs.528.