Procedure to fill KCET 2017 Application Form
- Candidates must register online before filling the KCET Application Form 2017.
- At the time of registration, candidates will have to provide their mobile number and email ID.
- After completion of filling up the details, the candidates will receive an application ID on their registered mobile number and email ID.
- Using the application number and password, candidates will have to login to the KCET 2017 Application Form and start filling it.
- Thereafter, candidates will have to upload their Photograph, Signature and Left-Hand thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format.
- After filling the details and uploading the scanned images as per the specifications, candidates will be required to pay the application fee. They must take a print out of the Bank Challan and pay the requisite fee in any of the prescribed banks. The fee details are mentioned on this page below.
- After the complete procedure of the application form, candidates must take a print out of the filled-in KCET Application Form . On the print out of the form, the seal and signature of the principal of the school where they studied 10+2 examination on the designated space. The same copy must be submitted at the time of document verification.
- Candidates are advised to preview it before final submission. Candidates will not be allowed to edit or modify the information after final submission.
- Candidates must preserve the Application Number and Password for future reference.
Fees to be paid for KCET 2017 Application Form
- For candidates of Karnataka Origin - Rs. 650/- (General & OBC) and Rs. 500/- (SC & ST category)
- Candidates from outside of Karnataka - Rs. 750/-
- Candidates residing outside India - Rs. 5000/-