JEE Main 2016 Practice Papers- Characteristics
- Once the candidates are well versed with the syllabus of JEE Main, they should start solving the practice papers which will help them to score good marks in the exam.
- JEE Main 2016 practice papers would be formed on the basis of syllabus of class XI and XII from the subjects that are Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- While solving the practice papers, candidates are advised to mark the question which they find relatively tough. This will help the students in identifying their areas of weakness and work on the same.
- The internet is undoubtedly the best place to find JEE Main 2016 practice papers. By doing a bit of intricate research on World Wide Web, students can get an access to practice papers containing various type of multiple choice questions and short answer questions.
- By going through JEE Main practice papers, students can get an idea of marking scheme which is very beneficial for them.
How can you solve JEE Main 2016 Practice Papers?
Students can solve practice papers of JEE Main 2016 in online as well as in offline mode. Both of these modes are explained below
- Offline Mode - Students in the initial stage of preparation are advised to solve JEE practice papers in the form of PDF’s and booklets. There is no time constraint in offline mode and student can pick any topic and any subject at any point of time.
- Online Mode - Once the students are thorough with the syllabus, they must proceed to solve JEE practice papers and mock tests in online mode. The advantage of attempting practice papers in online mode is that students will begin to understand the time that has been allotted for the exam and the speed with which they need to attempt it.
Advantages of JEE Main 2016 Practice Papers
Preparation for JEE Main Competitive Exam is not an easy task. The approach and strategy should in right direction so that you can achieve maximum gain in limited time. The syllabus of JEE Main is quite vast so it is essential for the students to take a few practice test so as to become aware of the different type of questions that can appear in the exam. Benefits of JEE Main practice papers are
Exam Pattern - JEE Main Practice Papers are extremely important and should be attempted extensively by the students before the exam. Through practice papers, students will get an idea about the exam pattern and the best way to go through it.
Easy Detection of errors - JEE Main practice papers allows the student to check the errors that they would probably commit in the actual exam. These errors can be rectified by working hard on the weaker areas of a particular subject.
Time Management - Students learn to manage time by attempting JEE Main practice papers. If you are well versed with the pattern of the jee exam, not only you manage to score well but you also complete all the questions well before time.