Steps to check IPU CET 2016 Result
To check the result in online mode, candidates can follow these steps. Candidate will not receive physical copy of the result on his registered residential address.
- Open the official website of GGS IPU on the computer.
- On the homepage, find and click the link for result.
- Choose the exam, course code, and enter asked details.
- Verify the fields and make corrections, if necessary.
- Press submit button to view Result of IPU CET 2016.
- Check all the details displayed and press print command.
- Keep the printout of result safe till the final allotments.
On the basis of marks obtained in the IPU CET 2016 Result candidates will be arranged in a merit list. Higher score means lower rank which in turn means higher chances of selection. Call for counselling cum allotment process will be made in the order of appearance in the merit list. The candidate with lower rank will be called earlier than the candidate with rank higher than his rank. Cutoff will be applied at various levels to delimit the number of candidates and pick the most deserving ones in the B.Tech allotment process.