How to download the GATE 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates must log in through GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS)
- Enter their GATE 2017 Enrolment ID/Email Address and Password
- Enter the captcha code provided in the designated place.
- Click on the 'Submit' button.
- GATE Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates must check it before downloading.
- It must be downloaded and two coloured print-outs on the A4 size paper must be taken.
- Candidates are advised to keep two soft copies of the admit card for the future references.
The following are the information mentioned in the Admit Card of GATE 2017:
- On the left-hand side, the photograph and signature of the exam
- GATE Exam Session will be mentioned
- Date of GATE exam
- Time of GATE exam
- Unique Registration Number allotted to the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- GATE Paper
- Address of GATE 2017 Exam Centre
- A barcode unique to each GATE Admit Card with Registration Number in it.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering entrance test will be held on February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2017 for admission of deserving candidates into M.Tech courses offered by IITs, NITs and CFTIs.