Procedure to fill CUSAT CAT 2017 Application Form
The process of filling the CUSAT CAT Application Form 2017 includes, registration, filling of online application form, uploading of photograph and signature and payment of fees. Check the procedure below.
- The candidates will be required to create an account to fill the application form. While registering enter the required details in the space.
- After successful registration, the candidates will be required to fill the online CUSAT CAT Application Form by filling the personal, category, academic and programmes details.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned photograph and signature in the next step as per the specifications.
- To validate the application form, the candidates need to pay the fee. For general category Rs. 1000/- will be paid, Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 600/- for NRI candidates.
- The payment can be done online through net banking, debit/credit cards or through bank challan after two working days from the date of registration.
Post Formalities of CUSAT CAT 2017 Application Form
- Candidates must preserve the print out of filled in application form for future preferences.
- The application status can be checked by the candidates after two days of payment of fees.
- If the application form is not approved, candidates must take an action regarding the same.