Joined Medical Services is helpful for all those pupils who wish to set up their livelihood in Union Public Service Commission group under various Medical places. UPSC CMS Telling 2016 is for sale in the month of March 2016 for all such pupils who would like to catch this chance & apply against this notice prior to the final date of Form entry.
UPSC CMS 2016 Telling
Section Name: Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the Test: Joined Medical Services
Total No. Of Places: 1009
Instruction Demand: M.B.B.S. Passed
Age Limit: 32 years
Last Date to Apply Online: 1st April 2016
Name & Total No. Places:
Assistant Divisional Medical Officer In The Railroad Tracks: 600 Places
Assistant Medical Officer In India Ordnance Factories Health Service: 46 Places
Junior Scale Places In Central Health Services: 250 Places
General Duty Medical Officer Gr II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation North Delhi Municipal Corporations: 97 Places
General Duty Medical Officer In New Delhi Municipal Council: 16 Places
Procedure To Fill UPSC CMS Application Form 2016:
- First thing all those nominees who overcome the aforementioned reference Qualification Standards would be to go to the key site which is upsconline.nic.in
- On the next home page, pick on "UPSC On-Line Applications" observable on the left hand side corner.
- After that, select "On-Line Application for Combined Medical Service".
- Fill up everything in the form with correct info.
- Attach the mandatory certifications aligned with form and hit on "submit" button.
- At last, choose the print copy of the duly filled form for future use.