STEPS TO FILL THE SBI CLERK APPLICATION FORM 2015:
- Visit the official website of SBI i.e www.sbi.co.in.
- Once on the homepage, find a link titled as “Careers with us”.
- Open the link.
- Once the page loads, select the link which says application form.
- When the application form is displayed, fill it with all correct details.
- Verify the details and then submit the form.
- Once the form is submitted, the system will generate a registration number and password.
- Note down the same and keep it safe.
- You can also login again using the same if you want to edit the particulars in application form of SBI clerk 2015.
- Once the form has been submitted, proceed to fee payment.
- The application fee can be paid both in online or offline mode.
- Once the fees are paid, the application process is also completed.
- Take a printout of the fee receipt and application form for further use.
If candidates have a doubt regarding the payment of fees then they can also go through the following steps to confirm their payment.
STEPS TO FEE PAYMENT:
- Payment through Offline Mode
2. The Fee shall be accepted only from 2nd working day after the registration has been done.
3. The Candidate can make the payment at any branch of State Bank of India but within three working days only.
- Payment through online mode
1. Choose the online payment service after submitting the SBI CLERK 2015 APPLICATION FORM.
2. The payment can be done either by credit card or debit card or net-banking.
3. Choose the desired mode from the screen.
4. Provide all the details to proceed.
5. An e-receipt will be produced after the completion of payment,
6. Candidate should take a print out of it and keep it safely.
We shall be updating more information about the SBI CLERK 2015 EXAM as the official brochure is released for the same. Stay tuned with entrancecorner.com for more updates.
For more information please visit official website.