Details enclosed in the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2016
The candidates should verify the following information in the admit card of SBI Clerk 2016 –
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Post applied for
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam venue
- Space for signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- Some general instructions for the exam
- Space for pasting the passport sized color photograph
Instructions to be followed in the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2016
The candidates are directed to keep in mind the following points before appearing for the exams:
- Once the print out of the admit card is generated. The candidates should paste passport-sized color photo in the designated space (Note: Do not staple the photo in the admit card rather stick it with a glue).
- Attach a photocopy of the government photo ID such as license, Aadhar card, ration card, voter ID or passport.
- The candidates are directed to write their name, roll number, registration number and put their initials on the photocopy of the ID proof.
- The candidates should also take the photocopy of the admit card and staple the photocopy to the admit card.
- The candidates should bring the similar original photo ID card which they have submitted while filling the application form while coming to the examination center.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving information regarding call letters.
- The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/ Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which will disqualify the candidate to appear for the test.
- Remember that the hard copy of the admit card will not be sent by post.
Process for downloading the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2016:
Follow the process mentioned below for downloading the admit card:
- Visit the official website of SBI
- Once on the website, search for the link of the Admit Card. Click on that.
- Enter the application number and date of Birth to further proceed in the dialogue box. Click on the submit button.
- Download the admit card and get it printed.