Basis of Merit List through REET Result 2016
For the REET Result 2016 declaration, the Rajasthan Board would be including the merit of the candidate’s right from the elementary to the higher secondary ones. The following is the blue print for the same:
- 60 % marks scored by the candidate in REET examination
- 10 % marks scored by the candidate in class 10th exam
- 10 % marks scored by the candidate in class 12th exam
- 10 % marks scored by the candidate in graduation and
- 10 % marks scored by the candidate in B.Ed.
After the declaration of REET Result 2016
Once the result gets declared, the candidates qualifying the REET exam would be given a certificate of qualifying along with the score card clearly demarcating the qualification of the candidates. This score card and the certificate would be valid till 7 years after the declaration of result. They can apply for any teacher vacancy in their Level brought out by the state government for the primary and higher secondary level examinations. So, preserve the score card and the provisional certificate which would be verified after the allocation.
REET 2016 Certificate Validity:
- The eligibility certificate is valid for 7 years only. If candidates want to improve marks then candidates may apply for the exam anytime.
- There is no restrictions on number of attempts
- The certificate will be awarded to only those candidates who qualify the exam.
- The time period will be calculated from the date of result declaration
REET 2016 Qualifying Cut off Marks
Category Percentage of Marks Total Marks Required
General 60% 90
SC/ST/OBC/PH 55% 83
Process to check the REET Result 2016
Visit the official website of REET or the link given here.
- Once you have accessed the homepage, Click on REET Result Link.
- Enter your application ID
- Enter Date of Berth and Code shown on screen
- Click Submit button
- Your result will be displayed on Screen. Get it printed.
For any other information, stay updated with Entrancecorner portal.