Features of the IBPS Clerk Result 2015:
1. IBPS has already declared the result of the Preliminary Examination and the successful candidates had taken the Main Exam, the Result of which is still pending.
2. It has been confirmed by the IBPS that there would be no Interview for the post of Clerk from this year onwards. 100% weightage will be given to the Main Exam and the appointment would be made as according to the marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination.
3. Earlier the weightage ratio on Main Score to Interview for merit list accumulation were 80:20 but now, as per the orders of the Indian Government, there would no interview and the Main score would be the sole criteria for the appointment.
Procedure to view the IBPS Clerk Result 2015
The IBPS will be declaring the IBPS Clerk Result for the Main Exam on its official website. This means that the candidates must learn to check the result online on its website. The following instructions will help the candidates check their result easily and more efficiently.
1. The candidates who have applied for the clerk recruitment will be required to visit the official website of the IBPS, the direct link of which is ibpsonline.com
2. On the homepage, the candidates will be needed to find the appropriate link. The Link will be titled as ‘IBPS Clerk (Main) Result 2016’, click on the link.
3. The following page will seek certain information such as application form number and date of birth. Furnish the information as asked in the dialogue boxes and click on the Submit button after giving the information.
4. Once the information is furnished, the result will be downloaded. The result will tell the candidates whether they have passed the examination.
5. If they passed the test, there will also be an attached Interview Call letter which they need to download as well. For any other information on IBPS Clerk 2015, stay tuned to entrancecorner.com