KIIT releases the KIITEE 2016 Application form in the month of November every year for the examination to be conducted in the month of November for which the examination is conducted in the month of April or May. The candidates get around 3 months’ time to fill the Application form. The examination is conducted online at more than 120 centers in the country and the candidates can fill in two choices for their nearest Examination centers. The Hall ticket for the exam will be available online on the website of KIIT and the candidates can download the examination hall ticket by logging into the website of KIIT.
The overview of the KIITEE 2016 Examination is as follows:
- Name of the Examination: Kalinga Institute of Industrial technology Entrance Examination or KIITEE 2016
- Conducting Body: KIIT
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Level of the exam: undergraduate
- Type of the exam: All India Type
- Courses offered: All types of Law, Engineering and Medical courses
- First of all the candidates need to visit the official website of KIIT.
- Upon accessing the candidates will have to register themselves using their phone number and email id. Once registered they will have to download the KIITEE 2016 Application form and get it printed.
- Upon printing, the candidates should furnish all the detail which the examination form requires and choose two examination centers as per their choices
- They need to paste two recent passport size photographs and sign at the bottom of the Application form after the declaration.
- The candidates need to then make a DD of the requisite fee amount.
- Then the candidate need to send the filled in KIITEE 2016 Application form with the DD, class 10th Mark sheet photocopy and passing certificate through registered post/speed post on the address given below