Once the result of REET 2016 is announced, our site will host the direct for it so that the nominees can check the same with more comfort and ease. This can conserve the valuable time of the candidate and furthermore, the candidate will not have to hunt for the appropriate connection.
Criteria for qualifying the REET 2016 Assessment
Essentially, all the appearing candidates must score 60% of marks which implies that they must score 90 marks out of 150 marks. Those nominees who reside in the scheduled places must score 36% marks, i.e., 54 marks out of 150 marks.
Method for checking the REET Result 2016
1. The 1st measure of the nominee should be that they click on the direct link which will be hosted on our site.
2. The act of clicking on the direct link will open the login window.
3. This login window may help the nominee in checking the REET Result 2016.
4. In this login window, the candidate needs to enter their Application or Registration Number, Roll Number, Date of Birth.
5. Post entering the details hit the submit button.
6. This entry of details will show your result if details are entered accurately.
Subsequent details will undoubtedly be shown via displayed result of REET: Name, Marks in aggregate; Date of Birth, Marks in every single section; Roll Number; qualifying status, etc.
REET Result 2016 - Important Points-
a) About the idea of the declared result, the candidates will undoubtedly be awarded with the qualification certifications inside a time of few days.
b) It must be taken into account that just issuing the certificate doesn't confer the right to any individual to be named or appointed as the teacher as it is only the minimal essential qualification standards for appointment.
c) There is no minimal limitation to attempt the REET test. The aspirant can appear in it as many times as he/she want to.
Check more details visit Entrance corner portal site.