CBSE has already conducted the Entry level examination for the month of February and the Application form for the September CTET 2016 is highly awaited. Candidates can fill the Application form and check all the requisite information about the examination on the website of CBSE or by following this page.
CTET 2016 Overview:
• Name of the Examination: Central Teachers Eligibility Test
• Conducting authority: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
• Exam Type: All India
• Level: Both Graduate and Post Graduate level
• Post involved: Teacher at Primary and Secondary Government Schools
Details as per the CTET 2016
Following are the salient features of the CTET 2016:
• The examination is conducted twice in a single year and the candidates can appear in both the examination as per their wish.
• The Application form is available online but the Examination is conducted in the offline format.
• The examination is an objective type exam where the candidates need to correct the correct option provided in the question booklet.
What is the correct procedure of CTET 2015 Application Form?
- Candidates are required to log on to the official website of CBSE i.e. cbse.nic.in
- There will be a link showing “CTET 2015 Application Form”, click on it
- The form will appear, Furnish your entire particular and click on the submit button.
- The payment option will appear, complete that formality
- Print the Application form and save the Registration Number
Application Fee Details:
The CTET 2015 Application Fee for the candidates belonging to the General and OBC Category candidates are Rs.600 for one exam and for the exams they need to pay Rs.1000, whereas the candidates belonging to SC/ST need to pay Rs.300 and Rs.500 for the same.
Kindly visit Entrance corner portal for more details.