Summary of the CMS Application form 2016
• Name of the Examination – Combined Medical Services Exam 2016
• Name of conducting authority – Union Public Service Commission
• Mode of Application – Online
• Mode of Examination – offline
• Level of Examination – after MBBS
• Type of Exam – All India
Important dates for CMS Application form 2016
• Date of release of CMS Application form 2016 – 5th March 2016
• Closing date for Application form and fee payment – 1 April 2016
• Date of Release of E-Admit Card – May 2016
• Date of examination – 12th June 2016
Feature of the CMS Application form 2016
• The UPSC CMS Application form 2016 will be released on the website of UPSC.
• The candidates will have to visit the official website to fill the Application form. Only online mode of form submission will be entertained.
• The Application fee will have to be submitted instantly after the filling of Application form.
• Candidates will have to upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the required format.
• Correct phone number and email id will be needed at the time of Application. All the information will be intimated through the email id only.
Procedure to fill the CMS Application form 2016
• The candidates are required to visit the official website of UPSC, the link of which is www.upsconline.nic.in
• On the homepage, they need to search for the link of the Application form. Click on the link.
• Furnish the information required by the Application form.
• Upload recent photograph and signature.
• Once the form is filled, pay the application fee either through NET banking or through the Challan.
• Take the print out of the application form.
For any other information, stay updated with Entrance corner portal.