The candidates who qualify the Assam CEE 2016 Result by scoring marks more than or equal to the cutoff will be able to participate in the next round of admission process. They will be required to fill a separate FORM B (Annexure G) to participate in counselling. Successfully registered candidates will be enlisted in a merit list in the decreasing order of marks. They will be called for counselling as per their position in the list. Higher score will mean lower rank which will mean earlier call for counselling and thus, preference in allotment. Numerous private and government colleges will participate in Assam CEE 2016 Counselling.
How to see Assam CEE 2016 Result?
Follow these steps to check the result in online mode:
- Open the official website of Dibrugarh University on the computer system.
- On the homepage of the website, locate the link for CEE Result and click it.
- Enter roll number, application number, and other asked details correctly.
- Check the information supplied and press submit button to view score.
- Take printout of the result by pressing ‘CTRL + P’ or print button.
- Keep the hardcopy of Result of Assam CEE 2016 safe till allotments are done.