Aligarh Muslim University would issue the AMU 2016 Application Form in the 3rd week of February 2016. All the candidates, who wish to appear in the respective examination to take admission in engineering UG courses for session 2016-17, must fill the application form in online mode on the official website of the university. The examination is scheduled to be held in 2nd week of May 2016. Before filling the application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria to ensure that they are eligible. Check the following article for more information on application form.
How to fill Aligarh Muslim University 2016 Application Form?
To fill the application form, a candidate must have computer system and internet connection. Direct link to fill the AMU 2016 Application Form would be hosted on Entrance Corner so that the candidates don’t have to search for the official link on the website. Read rest of the process in these steps:
- Access the official website of AMU on your computer system.
- On the homepage, click the link for online application form.
- Read all the instructions and press the I Agree button to proceed.
- Feed all the required details correctly in the respective fields.
- Proceed to pay the AMU 2016 Application Form fee.
- Generate printout of the application form and keep it safe.
On submission of the application form, the candidate would receive a unique application ID and password. These details can be used to check the application form status to see if the form is accepted or not.
Necessary Documents for Application Form
Candidates have to send the application form printout along with the photocopies of the following documents. Categorical candidates have to send their respective categorical claim certificates as well. All the photocopies must be self-attested with date marked. The documents to be sent with AMU 2016 Online Application printout are:
- Original demand draft in favor of the ‘Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh’, payable at Aligarh University OR cash receipt issued by Finance Officer of AMU University.
- Class X and XII pass certificate.
- Class X and XII marksheet.
- Categorical claim certificate.
- NOC by the current employer (if applicable).
Check official website for more details.