All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) conducts the AIIMS PG Examination for selecting the candidates for its most reputed post graduate programs. This examination sees huge number of participation every year because this examination is capable enough to change the course of life for those doctors who have done their MBBS from somewhere else and doing PG from AIIMS would completely rejuvenate their career.
- Name of the examination: AIIMS Post Graduate Examination or AIIMS PG Exam 2016
- Name of the conducting authority: AIIMS
- Level of the Examination: Post Graduate
- Type of the examination: All India Type
- Number of Courses offered: More than 150
The AIIMS PG Examination would be conducted on 1st November 2015 for the January session for which the AIIMS PG Result would get declared on the website of AIIMS on 6th November 2015.
Important dates for the AIIMS PG 2016 are:
- Date for AIIMS PG 2016 Examination: 1st November 2015
- Date of Declaration of AIIMS PG 2016 Result (For MD/MS): 6th November 2015
- Date of Declaration of AIIMS PG Result 2016 (For fellowship): 4th November 2015
The AIIMS PG 2016 Result would be declared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the online written test conducted on 1st November 2015. Generally, the cut off for the AIIMS PG Result goes up to 50% of total marks and hence the candidates must keep this thing in their mind before the examination.
The AIIMS PG 2016 Result would get declared on the official website of AIIMS and the candidates would have to visit the official website to view and download their result card. The candidates must note that the individual result would not be sent and hence the candidate must visit the website for the same. Here is how they can successfully view their AIIMS PG 2016 Result:
- First of all, the candidates who appear for the online examination are required to visit the official website to view their result.
- Upon visiting they are required to find the link or tab on the website of AIIMS which reads ‘AIIMS PG 2016 Result’, click on that link.
- Having done so, furnish the required information on the space there such as examination roll number etc. to download the result sheet
- Once the result card gets download, take the print out of the result card and store it for further use.