- Nominees going from General group will likely be required to have 50% minimum marks in the entrance examination to qualify.
- Candidates going from OBC category must have a minimum 45% marks.
- SC/ST Types candidates must have at least 40% minimum marks in the AIIMS MBBS 2015 Entrance Examination.
- AIIMS MBBS 2015 exam will be held in two shifts and a normalization process will probably be used to determine percentile score equivalent to the above cutoffs. According to officials, the percentiles for the two shifts being dissimilar/unlike, the lower of the two will likely be the eligibility cut off for that category for all candidates (i.e. both shifts).
According to officials, AIIMS MBBS 2015 merit list will be based on AIIMS MBBS Cutoff. Nominees will be called for AIIMS MBBS 2015 Counselling based in the value list on their ranks. Entry for 672 MBBS seats in 6 AIIMS like associations including All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, will be done on the basis of nominee's position in AIIMS MBBS 2015 value list.
Based on the officials, six new AIIMS like association will have ingestion of 100 students through AIIMS 2015 MBBS caliber list. The six new AIIMS like institution are situated in Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Raipur and Bhubaneswar.
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Cutoff details are as follows:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi determines the AIIMS MBBS 2015 Cutoff
- The AIIMS MBBS 2015 Cutoff helps nominees to be aware of their chances of admissions for MBBS course in India in anyone of 7 AIIMS institutions.